Saturday, August 1, 2009

Heavy heart

*sigh**
It's the day! A day that i've never wished for. It has finally arrived!
My holidays have come to an end. Got my bus tickets ready, My bag all packed.
But...............................................
...............................................
.........................................
..................................
...........................
.....................
I am not at all in the mood of going back to college. My heart seems to be heavy. It's beating so fast, faster then i've ever felt. Feel like I am missing something since the day i got my bus tickets!.. Haish..it has been 2 months since i entered college but it's like i've been there for so long..A few more months and I'm done with this course.
Wonder when will it end!!!??..
:[ sad!!! *living in anxiety*

No comments:

Post a Comment