Sunday, June 7, 2009

unexpected beginning

Stepping into Tayl0rs to pursue GCE-Alevels, or foundation in science at AIMST, or better still F0rm 6 in ACS, Ipoh were my very top options after SPM. I can say these were my very first priorities!..While waiting for some offer to knock on my door, i had loads of fun working at David's Diner back in Ipoh...It was:......

FUN......



AwEsome..



Full oF EXperience...




.......








in a nutshell it was simply GREAT!!!!..


wish i could work longer...




till the day i checked f0r my matric results online. Man!!! I made it!!! My parents were making a great big deal about it but i was not excited at all; duh!..it is not even in the list. Well, it was supposed to be the last option though. But, truthfully never wanted to do matriculation. I wanted something better for myself, I always did! Usually it is me who brain wash my parents but this time it was the other way round! They some how convinced me about the programme and i don't know..i had and still have second thoughts till now. I wonder if i am at the right place!



As usual, i enrolled myself in KMM, i rather mention it as MMC (sounds prestigious: turns me on Melaka Manipal college)..or Melaka Matriculation College, on the 10th of May. The place was not my type definitely!!..So wanted to make a u-turn and hit back to Ipoh...a place i call HOME!!!I could dream on it at least!

So back to registration, it went fast and i got into my room, cleaning things up and settling down. I was the first one 2 check into my room, so, i got the golden chance to choose the best spot for myself. Ideal: A bed by the window which faces the south and when i wake up i face the EAst. PERFECT! Then, came in my lovely looking room-mates. First meeting aint have anything much to say as i was still clinging on to my mum and my little brother (owh! so miss them!). Leaving them ( the two i mentioned especially) was tough as i am quite attached to them. The atmosphere went a little sentimental-heartbreaking-(heavy downpours). I thought for a moment if this is the life i had always looked out for! =(


The whole miserable week was some boring and surprisingly hactic orientation week. It was so BAD that i cried almost evryday being homesick!..i wasnt the only one who thought so, my friends did too! We equally felt that this wasnt the right place for us. Thank god i have nice aunties and uncles who kept boosting my spirit as it slipped. They consistently SMSed me throughout the week motivating me. It did help a little.


Besides i was also kept alive by my 'noisy', jovial friends. They are the closest people i have right now and they are just the best! We often hang around and crack silly jokes and burst out laughing like mad at the cafeteria especially (Don't mind us girls). At least we kept ourselves busy and in that way we won't really think of the hardship that we went through!..It was a good practicable, physchological activity!..


..well being my very first post i believe i touched on emotions a lot because that was one of the aspects i was weakest at!!..


wait till i chalk down my next entry..*sayonara


P.S.: also missing school!!!!!!!! t00 many wonderful memories. Wish i had a time machine.=p



~~~~~those were the dayzzzz~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. well gurl! you'll adapt soon...everyone gets homesick...though there are many memories you've missed, there'll be lots more new ones you will create in a matter of time..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah dats so rite!..i tink i hav created some new memories here after all!! =p

    ReplyDelete